SKIMMER PISCINA PREFABRICADA BOCA STANDARef. 01461
The Skimmer for prefabricated pools with standa mouth is supplied with adhesive gaskets, flanges and screws. All the skimmers in the range have UV treatment on the parts that are not buried. Manufactured in white ABS, with gate float and clapper for flow regulation. Lower suction connection: 1 1/2" internal thread, 2" external thread.
Buy safe online. We offer secure SSL payments. Use Visa / Mastercard / Paypal
We work directly with the manufacturer, without intermediaries.
Regulated by current legislation in case of break, shipping or unhappy customer.
Other product variants are available:
This product has different models. You can select another model by clicking on any of the references in the table below:
|Prefabricated pool skimmer Boca Standard round cover
|Prefabricated pool skimmer Standard mouth square cover
The skimmer for standard mouth prefabricated pools is supplied with adhesive gaskets, flanges and screws. All the skimmers in the range have UV treatment on the parts that are not buried. Manufactured in white ABS, with gate float and clapper for flow regulation. Lower suction connection: 1½" internal thread, 2" external thread. Simultaneous connection to the drain: internal diameter 50. Upper connection for excess water evacuation Ø 40. Leaf collecting basket. Recommended flow 5 m³/h. It is recommended to install a skimmer for every 25 m² of water surface area.
Its main function is to clean the dirt from the surface of the water, for this reason it is advisable to carry out a preliminary study of the orientation of the pool before its construction, in order to correctly orient the mouth of the skimmers to the prevailing winds.
Available two types of Skimmer.
- Skimmer for AstralPool standard mouth prefabricated pools with circular pressure lid.
- Skimmer for AstralPool standard mouth prefabricated pools with square pressure lid.
- To choose the number of skimmers to be installed in a pool, it is recommended to maintain the proportion of one skimmer for every 25 m² of water sheet, at the same time you will have to take into account that the maximum absorption of each of them It is approximately 5,000 l/h.
- In pools that have 1 to 2 skimmers, they should be placed across the width of the pool and at the top of the deepest areas.
- In pools that have 3 or more skimmers, they must be placed on one of the long sides of the same or, in any case, placed on the opposite side of the location of the discharge nozzles (Fig. 1).
- You must carry out the installation according to the following images 2 and 3, depending on whether it is for concrete or prefabricated pools, always bearing in mind that the water in your pool is high enough to avoid air absorption.